BSc. in Fashion Designing
Karnataka State Open University was formally established on June 1, 1996 under the Karnataka State Open University Act of 1992, with the objectives of introducing and promoting the system of open university and distance learning in the state of Karnataka, and coordinating and determining the standard of such a system in the state. The University has its headquarters in Mysore. The university was initiated by the Government of Karnataka. The objective is to provide education to people who cannot attend full-time or part-time educational courses offered by universities. The distance education programmes of Karnataka State Open University provide opportunities to working professionals who cannot afford full-time education to earn degrees or diplomas. The Karnataka State Open University originally started as the Institute of Correspondence Course and Continuing Education, a wing of University of Mysore. The Karnataka State Open University is the 8th Open University to be established in India.
- BFT 011-Fashion Illustration and Basic Designing
- BFT 012-Textile Studies
- BFT 013-History of Fashion
- BFT 014-Pattern Drafting, Grading Techniques
- BFT 015-Computer Application
- BFT 016-Communication skills
- BFT 017Practical
- BFT 021-Fashion Illustration
- BFT 022-Textile Studies
- BFT 023-History of Fashion
- BFT 024-Advanced Drafting, Draping.
- BFT 025-Computer Application
- BFT 026-Fashion Merchandising, Fashion Industry.
- BFT 027-Practical
- BFT 031-Fashion Illustration
- BFT 032-Volume Production & Quality Control
- BFT 033-Leather Technology
- BFT 034-Knitting Technology
- BFT 035-Computer aided Fashion Designing
- BFT 036-Entrepreneurship
- BFT 037-Project
Want to Join the Course, Submit Your Query!
We are ready to hear from you. Please feel free to ask your Query!