Visual Media Academy provides java training in Chandigarh along with detailed knowledge with basics in core and advance Java. Various frameworks like hibernate, Struts, Spring are used in advance java. We use Java as one of the most popular programming languages in today’s life.
Java is one of the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language which is taught in one of the best training institute in Chandigarh i.e. Visual Media Academy in Chandigarh. It was designed of the C++ language, but it is simple and easy to use than C++ and an object-oriented programming model. Advanced java is specialization in domain, networking, web and data base handling. Visual Media Academy brings expert knowledge and experience packaged together for designing the course content suiting the current industry needs. Our training program will provide you in-depth knowledge and the necessary flip between the College Study and Industry Requirements.
Java is adaptable, well-organized, superb in platform portability, and security so it is the most efficient language as compare to others.Java is used for developing any type of application like Web Applications, Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications Java. Also it is used to develop programs for different embedded systems and even Gaming consoles. Even in android application development java is required. Java is a language which exists in a wide range of devices, computers and networks. Java applets are small Java applications which can be downloaded from a Web server and run on your computer by a Java-compatible Web browser.
Who Can Join Java Training?
Java is suitable to any graduate who wants to settle in IT industry. Visual Media Academy is best place suitable to learn Java in a best environment in chandigarh. Just graduate back ground is enough to start. Visual Media is the best institute in Chandigarh. If you are Graduate with BCA, BTech, MCA, MTech, BSc. IT, Msc. IT etc will get more advantage by choosing Java as a career.
Job opportunities after Java Training
Java is one of the most popular programming languages in India and across the world. In day today life, everyone wants their business to be automated and distributed over the internet. The World is becoming smarter and internet reaches even to remote areas. Java is a secured, simple, distributed and easy to use application. Because of these features Java has become one of the most demanding and accessible programme in several companies for their business functioning. Visual Media provides best platfrom to those who are looking further in Java. Live projects in Java provide you real working experience and exposure in Java. Visual Media Academy is the best institute for Java provides live projects for enhancement in your skills.
Why Industrial Training in Java
The Java language provides you the option to select a number of Career Options during your Java Core Course :
a. Developing Online Web Applications and learn Advance Java using JSP,Servlets,Struts and Hibernate.
b. Developing Android Applications using Java.
c. Learning Big Data / Hadoop which is written in Java
d. Programming for Cloud using Google App Engine
- Overview about Course, IT Industry, job roles in IT.
Basics of Programming , SDLC
- Algorithms overivew, OOPS concepts
- Database – RDBMS concepts
- HTML, CSS, JS, web programming basics
- Small Application on HTML, JS and CSS
Core JAVA Training
- Basics, JVM, JRE, JDK
- Installation and setup. Eclipse and Netbeans IDEs overview
- OOPS concepts, variables, operators, data types
- keywords, control statements, expressions, access modifiers, arrays
- Classes and Objects
- Inheritance and Objects
- Packages and JAVA libraries
- Exception Handling
- Input Output Stream
- File Handling
- Numbers and String Handling
- Garbage Collection
- Inner Classes
- Multithreading and Concurrency
- JAVA Language Packages
- JAVA Beans
- New in JDK latest version – 7
- Assignment on JAVA basic concepts
Database and JDBC
- Database basic concepts
- ER Modeling
- Database Tools – SQL Server , Oracle
- Writing queries in SQL – Select, Insert, Update, Delete operations
- Normalization of Database
- Complex queires in database
- JDBC overivew
- Various JDBC drivers
- Demo to connect to DB using JDBC
- Assignments on JDBC
- JAVA Swings Basics
- Swing application development in Netbeans and Eclipse
- Containers, Layouts, Components (Controls)
- Various top level containers- JFrame, JDialog, Applets
- Various layout managers
- Top level containers – Applet, dialog, frame
- General Purpose container – Panel, scroll pane, split pane, tabbed pane, tool bar
- Special purpose containers – Internal frame, Layered Frame, Root Pane
- Basic Controls – button, combo, list, menu, slider, snipper, text field
- Assignments in JAVA Swings
JSP and Servlets
- Servlets Overivew
- Servlets continued
- Demo servlet
- JSP Overview
- JSP architecture and container
- JSP Page life cycle
- JSP V/S Servlets
- JSP model architectures
- Directives, Actions and Tags
- JSP Implicit objects
- JSP cookies and sessions
- DB access in JSP
- Accessing beans in JSP
- Error handling in JSP
- Custom Tags in JSP
- Expression language in JSP
- MVC, using config files in project, handling date in JSP, file uploading, email sending, XML handling, security, globalization
- Assignments in JSP
- XML and XML Parsing
- Generics and Annotation
- Web Services, AJAX
- Introduction to Struts Framework
- To introduce Struts Framework Architecture, Framework’s constituents and Struts application flow.
- Explain the development of a simple Struts application step by step.
- Structs Build in actions
- Structs resouce files
- EJBs overivew
- EJBs details
- Assignments on Structs
- Spring Core
- Spring DAO
- Spring MVC
- Spring Framework Project
- Software Testing overview, various types if testing
- Manual testing concepts
- Automation Testing concepts
- Performance Testing concepts
- Presentation skills, team management
- Client interaction skills
- Group discussion, Personality Improvement skills
JAVA TRAINING PROJECT
- PROJECT as per industry standard
- Mock Interview
Want to Join the Course, Submit Your Query!
We are ready to hear from you. Please feel free to ask your Query!